Sunday 17 December 2017

DENIM 1

HAPPY NEW WEEK fashion lovers 


I once come across a quote that said ran away from average like its a plague, so lets be great.
This week i decided to focus on denim as i am a big fan of denim outfits, but when it comes to dressing up you know that i always slay and i try to differentiate myself from the average. 

For my denim challenge i decided to wear a denim short and a denim jacket completed by Balenciaga boots, as always i slayed the look





 

Guys one thing to keep in mind about denim jackets is that they should fit nicely because if it is oversized it will make you look fat. Remember that you will never go wrong with either a light blue denim jacket or a dark blue jacket.






I will share with you the few ways you can pair up denim jacket try black pants/ joggers/ jeans /chinos, colors mainly black/ blue and the color similar to the denim jacket  


OUTFIT - YOUNG TRENDS
SHOES  - AFRICA UNIQUE 











   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blogging experience in 2017

jmambinge.wordpress.com Thank you to everyone who been supporting through out my blogging experience in 2017, just want to promise you the...